Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Crossing fingers in the garden and out.

 Had an interview today at one of the larger family owned nurseries that is almost as old as Andersen's. Fifteen minutes from where I live so crossing fingers I made a good impression and have more credentials than the person interviewing tomorrow.

Other crossed fingers is the success of pollination from yesterday. Which also reminds me I need to water today despite it being overcast and considerably cooler today.


Looks like it took
Picked the other one














Production is ramping up but still have more open male flowers than females ready for pollen. Not much else going on, looking at future crops and all that. If I get a job I won't be able to check the garden as often but this may be a good thing as fall and winter are coming in. 

Short post today, nothing much to talk about, other things on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

A little trimming, a lot of sunshine.

 My how the weather changes. Yesterday, barely any sun, today, nothing but since the sun came up. Perfect gardening weather really, actually...