Tuesday, November 9, 2021

I killed it. Oops. No more bean plant

I knew I had taken too long to get out and water so when I did get out to the garden yesterday, this was a sad sight.

Always a chance with gardening. In this case, crappy soil, irregular watering and weather. User error on my part due to it looking like it needed watering two days previous to it falling over. I might buy some soil today, ask if I can use one of the tree stakes I saw laying along a fence for a 'terrace' border in that bed. The tomatoes were ripe enough but two not worth keeping and two I brought home. Should have put them out on the table.

These red ones were actually from the compost pile. I threw a branch on the pile that had green tomatoes on it. Well, decomposing matter accelerates ripening or aging so there you go. The two  yellow ones (sorry, couldn't see my screen) I brought home. They were turning redder and our four footed furry freak decided they were toys. Knocked one of them (with a bigger crack) on the floor overnight and the other one was still on the counter. Oh well. The two red ones I put on the table and they were gone within an hour.

(stupid formatting again won't let me do what I usually do, this is rediculous!)

So I guess that's all I'm going to post today since formatting is being stupid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

A little trimming, a lot of sunshine.

 My how the weather changes. Yesterday, barely any sun, today, nothing but since the sun came up. Perfect gardening weather really, actually...