Saturday, October 22, 2022

Byutiful, byutiful day.

 Partly cloudy, breezy almost windy and no hot temperatures at all. Breathing sigh of relief despite not getting enough sleep last night. So I watered when I went out this morning, even watered down the south bed bedause it looked like it deserved it.



 









That is a before picture doesn't seem to be disturbed much so I smoothed it out some more with a piece of bark and then watered. The 'drum' sound of loose soil was pretty uniform all through it which is good. The pepper.... deep sigh. Permanently droopy due to stress, will keep it watered of course but it's done for.

Then, as I was taking the long way back to the apartment, because any walking is good, I  noticed something missing again.. Someone really, really doesn't like plants.

Even the stump of the jade that was there is gone. Only thing thriving in that spot is the calendula. The palm in the pot is questionable as it's living, not thriving. I would have to do some research to put some flowers in there, and of course, it's not my bed as it's part of the complex but the resident that used to live there had the flowers in it. I don't think the lady that's in that apartment cares, she has a small fluffy dog that barks at just about everything. Also I think the older black gentleman that took care of the pine tree lives in that building so even if he does know how to take care of plants, he isn't a 'gardener'.

I'm feeling a bit cranky today due to lack of sleep and  money. Hopefully will have a topic for tomorrow to expound on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

A little trimming, a lot of sunshine.

 My how the weather changes. Yesterday, barely any sun, today, nothing but since the sun came up. Perfect gardening weather really, actually...