Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Not much has changed.

 Again with the nice weather, clear absolutely beautiful blue skies wiht not a hint of clouds.











Blue is a little darker than it really was but what a contrast! Had to get a picture of it because it was that pretty. It drizzled again the other day, well it may have been rain but very light and just enough to cause dust streaks on my car.

I also found out from one of the managers that the garden area actually had been a multi bed and person effort to grow mostly tomatoes but it was a 'community' effort and anyone could come and pick the fruit when it was ripe. Then all it took was one old biddy to tell people the plants were hers and no one could pick from them. That was the end of the management caring about the garden beds and being only for tenants use. Very sad, I tried to let the manager know that I'd be willing to help get it back to a nicer area but for the gophers. He put up his hands and gave me the impression of 'they came from the front and we can't do anything about it'. 

The one pepper that was bigger than the other but damaged from the lack of water and extreme heat the other day.. had to pick it.

 Very much sun damaged poor thing, the rest of the fruits are still okay now that it's cooler and it got some water.












It did rain as I said so the south bed was still very wet despite the rest of the dirt being dry. Big difference in having shade more and the small amount of amendment I put in. 




So there are still a lot of good peppers on the bush, just hoping that they continue to gain size so I can use them. The lemon bush is getting wider, see the one lemon on the left, yeah I keep hitting it with my shin when I go by.



And another picture of the BoP flowers. This one is already putting out a second bud right under the first one. Silly plant.

I discovered I still have about $20 in my paypal account and could either save that for emergency things like cat food or something or..... get some soil. Decisions, decisions. The cat food is good for a while, we have paper goods, medicine cabinet is stocked up.... not enough money to put anything to a bill so... garden it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

A little trimming, a lot of sunshine.

 My how the weather changes. Yesterday, barely any sun, today, nothing but since the sun came up. Perfect gardening weather really, actually...