Thursday, November 30, 2023

It's raining, it's not really pouring...

 So it drizzled last night after midnight so it counts as 'today' and the app said that it would be cloudy but only about a 15% chance of rain. Well, here it is almost 1pm and it's doing a good rain. Looks like I'll be sitting in my car and knitting when I pick up the boys instead of taking a walk. Rain is good, plants like it. I'm glad I don't have to adjust a work schedule around it and lose money. But I don't have very many photos also.











These were taken about an hour ago when it was just misty drizzle. I liked how the leaves were scattered very artfully on the sidewalk and plants though.


The Chantenay carrots are up that I planted about two or three weeks ago! Yay! Still very tiny so I had to mark them on the photo. Yay for something growing! Oh dang, totally forgot to take out the pea seeds from the water bucket and plant them. If it's not raining later I'll move them to the trellis line. Still no movement from the sweet peas. Was it something I said or did? As I've said, I'll try in the spring and if the snow peas are there I'll just interplant with the sweet peas.

I was trying to find when I planted that set exactly but didn't find the post using whatever search words I may have put in. I did find a lot of older posts about gardening successes and failures from the last two years. First try with peas in the south bed, the tomatoes, zucchini the first time and more tomatoes. I also found the planting chart and, so far, I am planting the right things at the right time.

Almost time to go get the boys, will bring my knitting and music for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

A little trimming, a lot of sunshine.

 My how the weather changes. Yesterday, barely any sun, today, nothing but since the sun came up. Perfect gardening weather really, actually...