Saturday, June 1, 2024

Another test post....

 Let's see if this works now. If not, it's going to be a boring text only blog post until further notice. I can load photos from my computer just fine, this one is from two years ago when I first started the garden.


This is from July of last year. I am so far behind is just crazy scary.

So, still no help on getting photos to load. Seems it's a common problem now and there doesn't seem to be any viable and useful way of fixing it at this point. 

There's nothing really going on in the garden, nothing has died yet, I pulled the smaller carrot in the west bed next to the cilantro just because I wasn't going to wait any longer. Not sure if I'll be able to get any fertilizer again. Just not a lot of wiggle room in the budget for anything other than necessities.

Someone trimmed off all but two of the Tiffany rose flowers, I suspect it may have been my downstairs neighbor or someone else to welcome her home. I hope that's the reason and not just because someone wanted them all for themself. I took 1. One flower and left the others to enjoy,  people are selfish when they remove almost all of them if they aren't completely spent.

I watered today, seedlings all seem to be doing alright and I think the tomatoes benefitted from the little cone protector I put on them. I didn't get out today until almost 3 due to having shopping and getting a late start. Shade was already hitting the west bed by the time I got out so I suspect there might be an invasion of pill bugs with the wet soil in the evening.

Whatever, I'll see about going through the hassle of uploading my photos to my computer and get them to show that way until this is fixed.

Been a mildly frustrating day today so not in a mood to fuss with it.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

Great expectations and more invasion

 Not much in the way of noteworthy pictures so will just get down to it. It's warm this week but again it cools off when the sun goes do...