Thursday, October 27, 2022

Still out here walking around

 Weather continues to cool down at night and is comfortable during the day. Perfect gardening weather right? If I had a garden to work in.

I kicked the woodpile a bit, the south bed is finally dried out again, took about three or four days and some signs of the gophers still out there.




 The peppers are starting to color and are still way to small. It just never recovered from the drought damage so I will likely have to pitch it soon. The picture of the inside of the bucket is after I flooded it yesterday.

Still trying to be patient about getting the new frame set up. I am going to see if I can convince my sweetie to do that this weekend. The weather continues to be wonderful and not too heinous during the day. When that frame gets set up and the soil purchased, if the pepper is still there I 'might' try and transplant it again. See what happens.

More pictures than text this time around due to not getting to posting this until way late. I am not a very ambitious gardener. Well I  have ambitions, just not the willpower or money to get things done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments, Concerns...

A little trimming, a lot of sunshine.

 My how the weather changes. Yesterday, barely any sun, today, nothing but since the sun came up. Perfect gardening weather really, actually...